Abyzz A200 IPU-10M US 3,800GPH DC Pump
- Regular price
- Price: $2,598.74
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $2,598.74
- Unit price
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We Offer FREE Shipping On All Orders
We Proudly Ship With:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Returns:
All orders canceled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 12 and Feb 15. United States
Free Shipping To The USA On All Orders
Abyzz A200 IPU 3,800GPH Comercial Grade Controllable DC Pump
Abyzz has updated its popular commercial-grade A200 pumps for the fall of 2019. The new versions are called A200 IPU and include an IP65-rated splash-proof controller that is built to withstand the harsh aquatic environments around aquariums and ponds. The pump is also more powerful than its predecessor and is capable of higher flow rates.
Abyzz A200 IPU Pumps are perfect for:
- Saltwater marine and reef aquariums
- Freshwater aquariums
- Pond filter systems
- Water features
- Commercial applications
Abyzz pumps are world-renown for their exceptional build quality and industry-leading 10-year manufacturer warranty. Serious aquarium hobbyists, maintenance professionals, and public aquariums trust Abyzz pumps over any other brand. Abyzz pumps are quiet, powerful, and built to last a lifetime. The company has earned a reputation for outstanding customer support and offers unparalleled warranty coverage to give you peace of mind that you’ve made the right decision when installing an Abyzz pump.
The Abyzz A200 IPU is very versatile and can be used underwater (internal/submersible) or outside of water (externally). The pump is not self-priming, though, so it needs to be mounted under the water level. With a max head height of 28.8’, The Abyzz IPU is a popular choice for hobbyists that keep their sump in a basement or another remote location.
Check out the specs of the Abyzz A200 IPU Pump:
- Maximum flow rate: 4,500 GPH (BOOSTMODE®)
- Rated flow rate: 3,800 GPH
- Pump ambient temperature: 34-122°F
- Driver ambient temperature: 32-86°F (without additional cooling)
- Maximum discharge speed: 19 feet per second
- Delivery height: 28.8 feet
- Power consumption: 4-200W
- Operating voltage: 100-240V~
- Operating frequency: 50-60Hz
- Maximum operating pressure: 17.4 PSI
- Maximum immersion depth: 6.5 feet
- Pump cable length: 3 or 10m (10 or 30 feet)
- Inlet/outlet connections (metric) : 50/40mm (suitable for PVC/AVB adhesive fittings, imperial adapters available)
The Abyzz A200 IPU pump has a titanium impeller, a programmable driver, and a sine-wave controlled, three-phase synchronous pump. The efficiency of the motor is more than 90%, which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcination. In conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, you are certain to have very low-maintenance operation.
All the materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. The Abyzz A200 IPU was developed and manufactured in Germany by venotec.
The A200 IPU also has a 0-10v port for external control from aquarium controllers like the CoralVue HYDROS Control 4, CoralVue HYDROS WaveEngine, Neptune Systems Apex, and GHL ProfiLux.
Here are some of our favorite features of the Abyzz A200 IPU Pump:
- Variable speed range (0.0 - 100.0%)
- Precise speed adjustment in steps of 0.1%
- Integrated programming to generate waves, bursts, and random flow patterns with additional BOOSTMODE to override actual programming (MCFS - Menu Controlled Flow Sequencer)
- Comprehensive safety functions, such as dry run warning, temperature alert, overcurrent protection, speed zero alert)
- Soft startup
- Auxiliary port for future modules and interfacing (software upgrade might be required)
- Available with a 3m or 10m Driver/Controller Connecting Cable
- Lockable cables and plug connections
- Remarkably low-noise operation
- Removable motor stand and rotatable volute
- Multicolor background LCD display
- Splashproof driver (IP65)
- High quality IP65 motor cable connector
- Wide range input with active power factor correction
- Optimized heat sink design
- Can be used internally or externally
- 10-year warranty